Take the Assistant Instructor Kitesurfing Course and teach people how to kitesurf all over the world!
This kitesurfing course is organized into 3 steps and is completed in a minimum of 3 days. The 2 first steps are usually completed in 1 day: –
|Evaluation of your competencies:
- kiteboarding knowledge
- your kitesurf riding ability
- boat piloting skills
We check how much you know and then fill in areas of knowledge. We show you around our Thailand kite center during the 1st day in order for you to better understand the internal operations (bookings, equipment storage, the beach, etc.) During the 3rd step, you will work with your instructor level 2 in a live situation. You act as an assistant instructor during at least 18 hours of lessons.
Note: at the beginning of the training, each candidate receives an Assistant Instructor Manual as well as a copy of the Kiteboarder’s Workbook. The assistant instructor’s diploma is presented at the end of the training and upon successful completion.
If you’re looking for an exciting new career opportunity our kite schools are the best place in Thailand for you to learn
- Access to the Pro Area of the IKO website
- Priority over other candidates for enrollment in ITCs
- Be able to purchase IKO Kiteboarder Insurance (where available)
- Be able to purchase IKO products at Pro prices
- Access to the job opening listings on the IKO website and post a seeking employment ad viewable to IKO Centers and points
- Be at least 16 years old
- Be certified as an IKO kiteboarder level 3 for at least 6 months
- Have a powerboat license or boat safety course certificate.
- Provide a copy of a valid First aid & CPR certificate.
Assistant Instructor Course – IKO website